Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Word Of Thanks


It has been two months since the start of this blog. This blog was born because of the Mango Cheese Cake made by Penny, my beloved wife. I was impressed by the word Mango (read it as man go) that, man shall go and preach the good news. Of course, this good news is about the grace of God. Since the day Jesus enlightened me with His grace, an urge was placed in me to share the grace of God to those Christian from the Chinese congregations. They have been labouring too much to deserve His blessing.

My heart struggled a while prior to the start of this blog as I did not know WHAT, WHO and HOW to write. In the midst of my struggle, ideas started to come in as I found out that His grace is the WHAT, Jesus is the WHO and what He has brought me through in my walk with Him is the HOW. These elements are the WHY that urge is in my heart.

So I first started with the posting of cakes and cookie made by Penny and those grace revelations recorded in my little booklet. In these two months of blogging, I found that this is the path that I can learn to follow His prompting. For the entire subjects that I have posted, the sequences were led by Him including this writing to mark the closing for the month of July 2008. Those I personally wish to post are still in the queue.

I tried to keep this blog as low profile as possible, but as I look back on the number of visitors for the past 2 months, I know that my God is not a low profile God. He is popular because He is a good God who loves and who saves. He is not an angry God like those legalistic preachers have portrayed.

The month of August will mark a new chapter and I am looking to Him for fresh revelation of His grace. I want to take this opportunity to thanks those who had directly or indirectly helped me encouraged me and supported me in this blog. I am not going to say may God bless you or thing like that because that is for an average Christian who do not have the revelation of His grace. As for you all, you are not an average Christian. You are overflowing with His blessings because of your faith in His grace and His righteousness.

We are all In Christ and we have been blessed in the heavenly realm with every spiritual things in Christ and we are not leaked in anything or in any area of our life. If we feel that we have leak in certain area of our life, that is our leak in understanding His grace in that area of our life. Amen.

Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment