Wednesday, March 03, 2010

You and Your Household Will Be Saved!

Act 16:31 ~ They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household." 

My mum was a hardcore idol worshiper before she has finally decided to commit herself to the Lord at the age of 80 years old.

This evening, she was baptized by her Pastor, witnessed by close family members and members from the Trinity Methodists Church. 

All this while, she has been fallen sick with minor Alzheimer’s disease and from time to time, she can only remember the thing of the past. Though I had led her with the sinner prayer, this could never get into her memory. To human eyes, the chance for her to get saved is almost impossible. But I remember what Jesus had said before, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." My mum can be down with Alzheimer’s disease, but I know for sure that my Lord is not down with Alzheimer and that moment she called out His Name, she was saved. Indeed,  He is the One who saves her... What an unearned, unmerited favor from God!

So in Jesus' Name, I rebuke the Alzheimer disease to leave my mother!


Once again, I have witness my Lord’s grace and faithfulness. Thank you Jesus…

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I look forward to your testimony of complete healing for your mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying Amen Stanley. When two on earth agree and it shall be done!

    ReplyDelete