Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Miracle Seed


We booked our ticket to Singapore about a month ago and the purpose of going to Singapore is as usual, to visit the New Creation Church. When we checked up NCC website at the beginning of this month, they announced that Pastor Prince will be away in Indonesia during our time in Singapore. To some, this was indeed a disappointment …

As the date drew near, we found out that Pastor Prince had cancelled his preaching engagement in Indonesia and has been scheduled to preach on the Sunday we were in Singapore… Hallelujah!

Just a few days before our departure, I was informed that the coming Sunday would be their Miracle Seed Sunday. Wow, Miracle Seed Sunday… and what a God incidence… I then made up my mind on the amount to sow but at the airport, I felt the need to go to the ATM machine to make up what the Lord wanted me to sow …

As usual, we reached SunTec City at 7.00am in the morning but to our surprise, the queue was much longer than usual. According to my past experience, we could have secured the first 100 tickets for the reserved seats and have the privilege to break off the queue for our breakfast. But not this time… Before the start of the preaching, Pastor Prince mentioned about Pastor Mark calling him enlightening him of the verse from Genesis 8:22 which was the date for the Miracle Seed Sunday (22.08.2010)…

Genesis 8:22 ~ "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."


It was a wonderful service and at last, my miracle seed was in the box…

On Monday night, all of us were invited by Pastor Kenny Chee, Senior Pastor of World Revival Prayer Fellowship, to have dinner at his house. I got to know Pastor Kenny through Facebook and was introduced by Pastor Peter Sze of the New Covenant Church in KL. I was told by Pastor Kenny to alight from MRT at Jurong East Station and to wait for him to fetch us from there in two trips. We started our journey at Bugis, using the “Green Route” heading for Jurong East. It was a familiar route for me as my cousin was staying in Clementi twenty years ago before they moved to Choa Chu Kang and then recently settled down in a landed property at Kranji area. I could even memorized each subsequent stations… City Hall..., Tiong Baru, Redhill, Queenstown, Commonwealth, Buona Vista… As the train moved on, I was in the train recapturing my memories... I could still remember when Norman was a little boy, I used to make train stations using his Lego set and we even named the station after Buona Vista, because of its unique pronunciation.

When the train stopped at Buona Vista Station, some familiar structures in the nearby construction yard caught my attention… Hey, that’s 1 North! I have been asking my cousin and friends in Singapore about the location of 1 North but they just gave me the name like Holland Grove and some other names and I could never have any idea where 1 North is located.

At that very moment, I began to realize again how faithful our Lord can be. As He has brought me all the way from Kuching to sow my miracle seed, He would for sure, never let me sowed my seed without knowing where the sowing ground is. To some, I maybe a fool, but praise God, this covenant of grace is fool proof! With all these God incidence moments, this sowing ground is definitely a good sowing ground and my seed was indeed, a miracle seed. For this, I also have to thanks Pastor Kenny for being sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and invited us to his house for dinner. The Beef Goulash that night was fabulous... Adrian, our western food taster could testify to that because he had double portions that night.

At the time of writing this post, the Lord has already given me back my seed. Wow... I am so blessed to be chosen to sow this miracle seed and I am now hopefully expecting the tsunami of blessings that the Lord has promised me at Kuching Airport!

2 comments:

  1. It was a joy to have fellowship with your family and Richard. We are one in the Spirit though from different countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pastor. We are waiting for your second coming...............................to Kuching. :)

    ReplyDelete