Monday, October 12, 2009

A Miracle Of The Anointing Oil


When my husband and I got married a year ago, I was transferred back to work at a district hospital about 1 hour from home. During the journey to work I would be listening to Pastor Prince’s messages. I was excited about the message on The Anointing Oil; so my husband and I quickly got some olive oil and prayed over it.

On the 16th of June 2009, during a particularly busy call, I received a patient, a young 19 year boy who allegedly drank about 500mls of Malathion, a strong weedkiller used by the villagers for their farming purposes...

Read more >>>>>

3 comments:

  1. Thank you,Alan, for posting this awesome testimony of the Lord's healing, it really encouraged me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed this is the overflow of your church's powerful teaching. Praise the Lord for He remember us... :)

    ReplyDelete