Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He Cares When I Don't Care...


Ever since I have been enlightened by the revelation of casting our cares away in last Thursday evening…, the devil would have thought that I have forgotten about this in a matter of four or five days. Well, before I could forget, I finally faced some little "cares" which raised from certain situation this morning.

The anointing in me is still teaching me the biblical way of casting our cares away... but I'm religiously slow to comprehend. So the best thing I could do is trying not to think about it… but I couldn’t. The next thing I tried to do is by occupying myself with other things hoping that I could forget about this little care… I couldn’t either. After these two attempts not knowing that these were my own self efforts, the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart asking me to pray in the Spirit… i.e. speaking in tongue. In a matter of a few minutes, the burden was lightened and the care was gone…!

Indeed, Paul was right in his letter to Titus. For he had written…

Titus 2:11-12 ~ For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

Grace teaches us...

When I went back for lunch, I saw Katherine Poon of Everything Grace followed up with a new post in her blog entitled: "When We Take Cares, God's Grace Cannot Flow"... and by the way, the Holy Spirit first used her to initial this wonderful revelation! So, not out of my religiosity, I felt honor to post my fresh encounter in her blog as comment. Hmmm... what a privileged!

We have chosen to humble before His grace and this is just part of the consequence... His grace teaches us or to be precised, He teaches us… Hey...! This is life; I'm growing in His grace...! Yahoo...! I'm so excited! This is what Paul meant by do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. I'm experiencing what Paul was preaching! Praying in tongue is giving thanks and Jesus, our faithful Master, is never too late to meet our needs that takes away our cares!!!!

In the midst of writing this post, a fresh revelation comes to me again in respect of the abundant of His grace and the gift of His righteousness.

Romans 5:17 ~ For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.

Now, we all know that the word "care" in its original meaning is "worry" and worry is sin. The word sin in Greek is “missing the mark.”

Wow..., this is going to be powerful!

When we have cares and worries, we are missing the mark. I realized from this morning experience that we cannot do away with cares and worries by our own effort. So, the moment we pray in tongue, we are resting in Him and making full use of His abundant provision of grace, for when sin (missing the mark) abound, grace super abound. Instead of letting our consciousness being condemned intentionally or unintentionally, the Spirit gives us life and set us free from any condemnation. Praying in tongue engages the Holy Spirit to bear witness with our spirit man that we are still the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Pointing us to Jesus' righteousness is the duty of the Holy Spirit. This is the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit in our life to cast out the spiritual force of cases and worries. That is why we are freed from our cares and worries when we engaged with praying in tongue...

If you still think that grace and righteousness is a doctrine or teaching, you have missed the mark! Grace and Righteousness is not a doctrine or a teaching at all! Grace and Righteousness is not for us to teach but when we unveil Jesus in His glorious form, we see His Grace and Righteousness as Grace and Righteousness are Jesus personified. We are encouraged to receive these abundant gifts continuously through unveiling of Jesus Christ, our Magnificent Savor.

How can we not reigning in life when we keep on receiving God's abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness?

You might think that I have gone crazy… but who cares???? I am sicked and tired of entertaining and pleasing my own logical mind and people's logical talk... and human logic always ends up in religiosity and bondage. I just want His truth, and only His truth can set me free... After all, He is the One who had shed His Blood for me!

Oh… I'm so bless and you can be bless too... if you choose not to please your logical mind. It is all about Jesus and God's abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness because He cares even before the foundation of the world...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Alan, we are really in the don't care mode..haha. I love the title of your post: "He cares when I don't care". Learning not to care is a journey...we labour to enter into the rest and rest here is also speaking in tongues. Speaking in tongues is like the rest and refreshing for our spirit man! So when we feel the cares of this world creeping in on us, we go for the rest and refreshing..we speak in tongues! Yeah! Thank you for this great revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Pastor Henry's anointing... He shared with us the Power of The Holy Spirit. After he leaved two weeks ago, he leaved behind his anointing with us. The anointing of our worship, our preaching and our daily life boost up a significant level!

    Praise our Lord for the great Church that you have and I'm so bless to have you all as friends. I'm amazed to see how Jesus loves us as well. He really doesn't want us to miss what you all are having in Singapore! Man... that's how jealous He is!

    主啊。。。 好好玩哦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Alan, this is so exciting!

    Just a coupla days back when I was making a conscious effort to cast out cares, I realised I'm 'bounded' by casting out cares. My hubby and I had a disagreement and I told myself to 'cast out cares' by not reacting to it. I made a conscious effort to cast out cares, knowing Jesus could handle it for me. We were on a 'silent treatment' for 2 days cos I wanted him to give him time to cool down. But during the 2 days, I was constantly reminding myself to 'cast out cares'. So much so it feels like an effort even to cast out cares. And the HS led me to do the same - praying in tongues!

    It was indeed powerful cos it took my mind off casting out cares and flow in the spirit. On day 2, I was led me to speak to my husband thru 1 sms and then in person to clear out the misunderstanding we had. It was a breeze doing so cos I didn't need to use any logical thinking to deal with it. The words just flowed from my mouth to his heart. And this is what I call true rest! :D

    I learned too that by praying in tongues, I was casting cares onto Christ. For all I know I could be speaking words of healing & restoration into my marriage. Whatever it is, I didn't have to know what's happening but what resulted. And this is the kind of life Jesus came to give us! An abundant life experiencing His grace provisions in every area of our lives! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Angie, what a life to live in... with His super abounding grace always there to help us!!!

    Now we know that cares and worries are spiritual, so we just ignite the flow of the Holy Spirit and let Him takes good care of our cares and worries...

    Before the cross we are to SEEK His kingdom and His righteousness, but after the cross, we are to RECEIVE His abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness and we reign in life! So let's RECEIVE instead of seeking...! How to receive...? By praying in tongue!!!!

    How bless are we to be able to rest in this grace dispensation!

    May I speak more super abounding GRACE to you and your lovely family, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you all didn't really think that I have gone crazy eh...? :)

    ReplyDelete