Sunday, September 07, 2008

Be A "Right Believing" Believer!


The first “you must not” started at the Garden of Eden while God commanded Adam not to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Adam failed from that little demand and ever since, mankind is trying to reclaim their righteous status by doing the good and avoiding the bad.

Because of this consciousness, man began to ask God for more laws so that they might have a standard to abide to for their righteousness. Men still failed from the Law and by their own human wisdom, more rules and regulations were ordained to “help” men to achieve the task of Law abiding.

It was through the power of His Finished Work on the Cross that everything that are of the facts and natural in this world stopped at the cross and everything that are of the truth and supernatural started at the Cross.

Friends, it is not what we do that make us righteous. It is what Christ has done at Calvary. Romans 5:19 says, “For as by one man’s [Adam] disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.” It is the obedience of one Man — Christ, and not our obedience, that has made us righteous!

We have to understand that when we have come to Christ, we are a NEW CREATION and a NEW CREATION does not have the consciousness of sin but the consciousness of His everlasting righteousness.

Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

We don’t need a revelation of how sinful we are. We know it when we sin. The devil reminds us of our sins. Even our friends and loved ones sometimes point out our sins. What we need, instead, is a revelation of how forever righteous we are in God’s eyes, especially when we sin.


Before we came to Christ, we were slaves to sin and no matter how many good we have done, we were still sinners. And now as a believing believer, we are already a slave to His righteousness. If only we can believe the words of God from the bottom of our heart, as a slave to His Righteousness, even we do wrong, we are still righteous.

God wants us to establish ourselves in what Christ has done. He wants us conscious of our everlasting righteousness in Christ. To do that, we can listen to anointed preachings that remind us of our righteousness in Christ because faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the words of Christ. Don’t just know it in our head; but speak forth the word that was preached to us. Every morning, tell ourselves, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!” When we are so full of the consciousness of this gift of righteousness that is everlasting, we will reign in life! We will reign over sin, bad habits, sicknesses, lack and everything that holds us back from a victorious life!

Don't be an "unbelief" believer! Right believing will lead us to right living; and be a “right believing” believer…

Visit www.joyfultoons.com for more Joyful Cartoons

9 comments:

  1. Nice one Allan, well put......"for He made him who had no sin to become sin, so that in Him, we might become the righteousness of God"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! :)
    It does appear that the Holy Spirit is speaking the same words through us. I believe that He has placed His Life in us and that we are only testifying to that which is in us; He is the Word and we open our mouths, in faith, and He speaks. You are blessing me everyday and stirring up the Christ in me. Thank you, my brother.
    On another note, thanks for the plug for photographers. My father was a professional photographer, and you're are right; we take a picture; they capture a vision, a moment, beauty that most of us overlook.
    Could you explain the food photos? Is this your profession?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys,

    Your comments have the anointing of stirring up the truth in us. In your light, I see light.

    This shows that Grace is not a doctrine but a Person. If Grace is a doctrine to us, our sharing would be dry, lifeless and most of all intact with legalism. Indeed He has placed His Life in us and that we are only testifying to that which is in us; He is the Word and we open our mouths, in faith, and He speaks.

    Yes, that is what the Lord taught me to do. He taught me not to teach but to point people to Him and the anointing in them which is real, can teach them all things. He is always faithful and always full of wisdom.

    My elder son Norman, is nineteen year old and he like photography. He is gifted in this area and he is going for his Diploma course in Photography next month. A camera man is supporting a photographer for Diploma course eh... If you know what I mean!

    My wife Penny, loves cooking and making cakes. She is anointed in this area... Man, I just can't slim down! I like to help her with this and we learn a lot about Christ when we make foods or cakes together. It was her mango cheese cake that prompted me to start this blog because the word "MANGO" speaks to me as "MAN GO, MAN shall GO and preach the Good News...!!!"

    Life is interesting when Christ is involved. Praise Him...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan, thank you for your beautiful mind.
    Here is an extract out of one of my booklets, "DONE!"
    The rest of it is available on my web page www.mirrorreflection.net
    We are His workmanship, the celebration of His perfection!
    "One day I had the pleasure of taking a very famous photographer out on a scenic boat trip in Walker Bay. (This is where I live in Southb Africa, Hermanus)I could tell by the size of his camera equipment that he was not your average tourist. He explained to me that he needed to sell only two photographs a year to cover his budget! I was thrilled to watch the artist at work. With fluent skill he would exchange lenses and film without missing a moment. On our way back to the harbour we saw a flock of a few hundred Cape Cormorants. The next moment they all took off in flight; the rhythm and unison of their wings were like ballet reflecting on the water. Our photographer was happily clicking away when suddenly he shouted: “I’ve got it, I’ve got it!” It was wonderful to witness the joy in the man’s face. He knew that he had captured a moment that would perhaps be worth more than all his equipment put together. I watched him relax and enter his rest and understood that the Sabbath was a celebration of perfection, rather than a break from a busy schedule to observe a religious ritual! Gen.1:31. While he was carefully putting his equipment away, I became absorbed by the thought of photography; magic moments of light, shape, colour and movement arrested and stored on film to be reproduced countless times on glossy magazine pages. These galleries would be appreciated in any culture or language, at any time in the future. I imagined how the artist would file these gems in a way that nothing would be lost of the original picture; regardless of what would happen to the prints, whether they be framed, forgotten or destroyed. Almost like words storing images of rare beauty to be repeated at any time in any language or thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, brother!
    I wasn't exactly sure where to put this comment, but I hope you'll check here first.
    Alan, I am so amazed by God's awesomeness and love!!! I have read all your posts and the Word in you is incredible! I, too, do not believe in mere coincidence, and God orchestrates, He doesn't just leave things to chance! How coincidental is it that we speak the same Truth from opposite sides of the world? Not at all; it is God ordained. Grace has captured our gaze and our hearts and we speak from the overflow thereof.
    I want to share something with you: Earlier in the spring, I attended a local conference of "finished work" pastors. I had told God I wanted to put my finger on the Body's pulse, so to speak. While there, I was invited to come to the altar and confess my sins along with the other attendees. "And feel cleaner," was the phrase used. I wept. God revealed to me that His Bride cannot minister to the world when she is constantly on her knees seeking forgiveness. I approached the speaker to ask why he had thought this was necessary. Well, his next "sermons" slapped at me from the pulpit! I came home so grieved in Spirit that I struggled for weeks with my mourning.
    God had told me that He would be revealing Himself beyond my wildest imaginings and I couldn't understand the experience I had had. Out of this profound sorrow, I started my blog. I wanted to share the beautiful message of Grace in Christ to whomever might stumble upon my blog. And God in His faithfulness has shown me believers all over the world who are sharing His love! Beyond my imagination! My vision was small, but God said, "Let me really show you my body," and His vision is unlimited! Thank you for being obedient to the Spirit's prompting in you. You bless me. Have Penny give you a holy kiss on the cheek from me.:)

    PS- Has Penny ever heard of "Death by Chocolate" cake?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alan,
    Sorry; I missed you're earlier comment. You never need my permission; as priests, we hold out the bread and wine, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francois,

    We are His workmanship, the celebration of His perfection!

    Francois, these words is enough for me to chew for the rest of the week. What a wonderful and liberating statement.

    We are the workmanship of the Creator of the Universal, the celebration of His perfection! I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knowth right well. (Psalm 139:14)

    I claim the passion of this photographer in Jesus’ name for my son Norman. This is exactly what Norman is doing during his shooting sessions. His tends to look at thing in a different angle and captured a more beautiful image. May the Lord bless him as He has the best skill and passion to produce the finest piece of art in the whole universe!

    Thank you for your encouraging word and I am DONE in downloading your booklets “DONE!”

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Ryan & Jamie,
    I am touched by your sharing. Praise God, you do stand up fast. I praise God for what I have gone through; if not, I won’t have know the real Him. He is faithful in every word he has said in the Bible and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

    He is awesome and he is beyond our wildest imagination. Always have a good expectation of Him and when we see the grace in Jesus, our Daddy in heaven sees us in faith. We love because He first loved us.


    PS – This must be a very delicious cake. We would be delighted to have the recipe. As I have been enlightened by His wisdom, I would rather call this cake “Live by Chocolate” because the mouth of a righteous is powerful and I intend to speak life into all situations. I have repented of myself from saying, “I’m dying for that piece of cake.” Instead I would say, “I’m living for that piece of cake!” because if I’m death, I won’t be able to eat the cake. This is just a personal revelation of how powerful is the word that comes forth the righteous. We are made in the image of God and God created all things through His words. He wants us to speak live into all our situations. Praise God…

    Enjoy Him. He is our blessing and we will spread this blessing to whoever might stumble upon our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alan,
    I sent the recipe for "Life by Chocolate" Cake. Hope you receive it. I think the title referred to the number of calories per slice: @ 2000. ;)
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete