Thursday, September 25, 2008

God Is Holy Not To Punish Us!


Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.


An extract from Will the Real Christianity, Please Stand Up!

If Christ is not raised, we are still in our sins! The truth is, Jesus is now seated at the Right Hand of our Heavenly Father. In a Court Room environment, a Prosecutor is at the left hand of a Judge while the Defense is at the right hand side. Today, I want to tell you a good news. There is no one standing at the left hand side of our Heavenly Father...!

So, give thanks for His Finished Work on the Cross and have peace with God. We are forgiven!

6 comments:

  1. What a joy it was to find this clip on here today, I love listening to Joseph preach the Good News!! Thanks for sharing it, and by the way, how did you get that clip onto your blog???

    Much Grace to you~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom Lydia,

    I took it from You Tube. There are lots of Pastor Price message clips in You Tube.

    His preaching is Christ centered and always points me to see more of Jesus.

    Much Grace and Peace to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I first found Joseph Prince on Youtube, before his book was even out; I was so excited that Grace was being preached!

    Then we gave the book to EVERYONE for Christmas...:)

    Thank you, brother, this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, come to think of it, what else can be the best gift for Christmas eh...

    You are imparting life to people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, wake up!!

    Can you come out and play in the Tree of Life?

    We can pick fresh fruit and eat 'til we're stuffed!

    Ha! I see a new recipe forming... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, you are just amazing! I just thanks Him for the Life in you!

    I'm sort of in the Tree of Life and I'm eating the fruits there. I see new recipe forming and I'm still figure out how to put it in word.

    I'm sure you see everything when you came in...

    You are right, come out and play...!!!

    ReplyDelete