Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fresh Fruits & Nut Cheese Cake


This is a delicious Cheese Cake made by my beloved wife, Penny. This cake is made from fresh Kiwi Fruit, Mango, Strawberry, Nuts and Blueberry Cheese. It is perfect because the recipe is perfect... If I am going to add some more ingredients into the recipe, even it is out of my good intention, I think I will spoil this cake. So, I rather be a good recipient and enjoy the cake... Mm mm... yummy

Fresh Fruits & Nut Cheese Cake

Now, I don't think we can ever lay our hand on His Finished Work. Grace is a perfect piece of cake from His Finished Work, which is the recipe. (I know this is an inferior illustration; I just want to bring the point across.)

So, just enjoy His grace...

1 comment:

  1. Today is the actual birthday of our Lord. For more details, pls visit my blog @ http://cyberanger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete