Thursday, January 21, 2010

It Is Not A Matter Of RM1.00 But Integrity


BEWARE of the parking system in BOULEVARD Shopping Mall in Kuching! Their time at the entrance is 15 minutes slower! Though they grant you free parking for the first half an hour, you'll end up paying anyway.

We knocked off from office at 5.00Pm and reached there at 5:10PM. We did our grocery shopping for our dinner and leave immediately. When we reached the exit, the attendant said RM1.00. But the shopping only took us 15 minutes!  When I asked for the time of entrance, I then realized that it was 4.55pm.  We reasoned with the counter attendant that we just knocked off from office at 5.00pm, how could we reach here at 4:55pm? She said I cannot follow my time but theirs.  We told her that the time at the entrance had been tampered but she still insisted that their time were correct.

We were not quite comfortable with their answer, so we drove one round to take the ticket at the entrance. With that ticket, I took a photo of it beside my watch. It was 17.28  HR on the ticket and 5:42PM on my watch!!! I drove out to the exit and asked the attendant this question: Do I need 15 minutes to drive from the entrance to the exit?


Time on my watch: 5:42PM.  Time on Parking Ticket: 17:28 Hour.

Festive season is round the corner, this tampering of time in their parking system could bring them a handsome sum of "Extra Income"!

It is not a matter of RM1.00 but integrity. Do tell your friends and beware!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment