Thursday, September 23, 2010

God's Abundant Provision of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness


Last Sunday during the English Service, I was holding the Bread on my left hand and the Cup on my right during the communion time … In the flick of a second; I saw in my spirit the abundant provision of Grace on my left hand and the gift of Righteousness on my right. At that moment, I was quicken and started to receive a fresh insight from the Lord in respect of His Body and Blood.

Romans 5:17 ~ For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ. 

The verse from Romans 5:17 is a very special verse in my grace walk with the Lord. Many months ago, I first received a revelation that before the cross, Jesus reminded the Jewish people to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all that they required will be added to them. As for us believer, the Kingdom of God is already in our heart and we are now not in the position of seeking but  receiving. So with this verse, receiving God's abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness became alive in my walk with the Lord. It is an encouraging verse that when we receive this abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness, we will reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ and we can never exhaust these divine provisions in His grace!

As I looked at the Bread, I remembered what the Lord said. He said: "Take eat, this is My Body broken for you.” Oh hallelujah, He is God and whatever He spoke of came to pass. But at this moment, He briefly said: “Take eat, this is My Body broken for you.” He did not mention anything in particular like headache or poverty, because if He spoke specifically,  only what He had spoken would come to pass. Look at His heart for us, He does not what to restrict us when come to receiving His blessing.

In this instance, I  began to see His ABUNDANT PROVISON OF GRACE… In whatever areas that we are in need of, just say it out… because this is His body, broken for us! WHATEVER, WHENEVER and HOWEVER...!

i) Our well being: Through His punishment at the Cross, we have Shalom peace!
ii) Our health: By His strips, we are healed!
iii) Our wealth: Though He was rich, yet for our sake He became poor that through His poverty, we might become rich!

As for His blood, He is very specific by saying: "This cup is the NEW COVENANT in my blood, shed for the forgiveness of sins…. " His blood is for the New Covenant and for the forgiveness of all our sins! We are made righteous by His blood not our good deeds. What a gift of righteousness from the holy blood of our Lord Jesus Christ! Wow… we have wonderful and awesome God! Indeed it is because of Him that we are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 

He has placed these divine provision in our hands, the abundant provision of grace on our left hand while the gift of righteousness on our right! We are blessed... and irreversibly blessed! 

Praise Jesus for He is our wisdom, righteousness, holiness and redemption!

No comments:

Post a Comment