Friday, June 24, 2011

Gold Dust




When I arrived at my office this morning, I discovered Gold Dust scattering on my office table as I took out my mobile phone from my left pocket. As I reached out to my right pocket and pull out my hand, the Gold Dust in that pocket scattered on the floor.

I was greatly amazed by the phenomenal. Wow...! Isn't this the sign and wonder that many Charismatic circles are looking for and now, this sign and wonder follows those who preaches the Good News... the Gospel of Grace, the WORD OF CHRIST!


Mark
16:15  He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the GOOD NEWS to all creation.
16:16  Whoever BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
16:17  And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
16:18  they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."



Mark my word, this is the last day and HE means business.... the FATHER's business!


John 
6:54  Whoever eats my flesh (the WORD OF CHRIST) and drinks my blood (the WINE HE CHANGES) has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.


What this verse means is:- Those who eats the WORD OF CHRIST and drinks the WINE HE CHANGES, He will RAISE (stand up in original Greek) him up to preach the WORD OF CHRIST at this last day!


This is the last day..... sign and wonder follows the preaching of the significance of GRAIN, NEW WINE and OIL which expounded a fresh insight on HOLY COMMUNION!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment