Tuesday, July 05, 2011

tNCC 2011 Family Camp


I was invited by Pastor Peter Sze to share in their Chinese Service during their recent Family Camp in Kampar about 150 Km away from Kuala Lumpur. This three days two nights camp was awesome... Everyone there were full of laughter, joy, the love of Christ and the fellowships were awesome. Many life in tNCC have been impacted by the grace of God and they have their own life impacting testimonies on how the grace of God has transformed them. As I listened to their sharing, I could see the making of great preachers in the kingdom of Light!

Though my family has been to numerous family camps in our life as a Christian, we would say this one is the best ever. Me and my family woke up on Monday morning finding ourselves missing the good time we had in the camp... With this "hangover", I spent my time sleeping the whole day on Monday and I began to understand what Elder Alex meant by being laying flat on the bed after the Sunday Service....

I just could not imagine how a church like tNCC which is without a church office, and yet had put up a well organized and successful camp. THIS MUST BE HIM! And indeed, the world will say the Lord is with them! I have learnt in my walk with Christ that some of the things are to be learnt, some are to be imparted and some are to be observed; and as for this Family Camp, I have learnt, I "LAMBANO" the impartation and I observed too...

I also observed that my son Norman, has made himself an awesome photographer. I am proud to see how he handle the little details professionally on what and when not to show certain slides on the slide show. Well done boy...!


The tNCC Official Slide Show Highlight by Norman Hiu


My family was indeed blessed to be part of the camp and I want to take this opportunity to thanks the Sze Family and the Chong Family for their awesome hospitality. Indeed, by the grace of God, we are all blessed to be a blessing....

Last but not least, Thank you, tNCC....

No comments:

Post a Comment