Monday, October 25, 2010

Divine Arrangement...


About two weeks ago, I was very much enlightened by a message excerpt by Pastor Joseph Prince which was posted on the Facebook. The title of this excerpt is Receive Restoration As You Walk With Jesus, which was preached on the 10th of October 2010. It was a special day indeed...When I posted this excerpt on Facebook and my Blog, I was thinking to myself: "How long do I need to wait to have this message CD..." and then on the 22nd of this month, about ten days from then, this CD message was miraculously in my hand. It was a divine arrangement through a sister who attends NCC, came back to Kuching to visit her family. I did not share with anyone regarding my thought... Nobody knew of my thought but the Lord…!

The moment I watched this excerpt, there was a confirmation in my heart (as my heart was burning). This excerpt is in line and at the same time, the continuation of the message that I have preached in my Chinese Service on the same date...! Wow... He is preparing my message for my next sharing! My preaching on that Sunday was about reminding us as believers who are under His grace, to use our heart to comprehend His grace instead of our mind (brains)... Many believers walked away from grace because they have been using their logical mind (brains) to comprehend His grace. Our brains (right and left brains) is actually a shadow of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and the two Stones of the 10 Commandments... Although the Lord has called us out of our previous environment (the ministry that the glory is faded away) into a grace environment, we still find it hard to walk with Him because we have used the wrong organ. We cannot walk out of our "flesh" if we keep on engaging our logical mind. If it is logical, it is not of faith....We cannot walk in the Spirit if we do not use our heart...

Romans 8:1 ~ There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh (use their brains), but according to the Spirit (use their heart).

This video Message excerpt is about the experience on the road to Emmaus… The disciples partook of the Bread, that is the picture of the Lord’s body as well as the Tree of Life, their eyes were opened. The eyes were opened to see the Lord. Thus, their eyes were opened to see their righteousness, their abundance, their life… and their hearts were burning.

Whereas in the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve partook of the wrong tree and their eyes were opened too, but their eyes were opened to see their nakedness, their lack, their sinfulness… and their hearts were fearful…

Only Jesus knows His Father’s will perfectly and praise God, He has given us His own heart.The Bible in the book of Ezekiel chapter 11 verse 19 says, I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. He had given us His own heart. The burning heart that we have now is Jesus' heart. This burning heart is always led by the Holy Spirit, will always be Christ centered and thus..., we can walk with Him with His attitude of grace.

On the other hand, our logical mind can only leads us to see what the world has. It is in this world that we see our lack, our nakedness, our sinfulness. When the logical mind is in control, man made religion is in control...

Adam and Eve by eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, the eyes of their mind were opened, and were opened to man made religion... We who are under His grace, the bread (His Body) opened up the eyes of our heart, and are opened to see His grace...

Is your heart burning now...?

No comments:

Post a Comment