Friday, November 14, 2008

Christ, the Mystery Of God


Men go to school to acquire knowledge. The world is taking full advantage of this demand by commercialized teaching and divided teaching into many subjects and all these subjects are found in the Person of our Lord Jesus Christ, the mystery of God.

In Astronomy, He created the Universe.
In Biology, He was born without normal conception.
In Chemistry, He turned water into wine.
In Physics, He disproved the Law of Gravity when He ascended into Heaven.
In Mathematics, 1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given.
In Add Maths, Jesus + Something = Nothing. Jesus + Nothing = Everything!
In Medicine, He healed the sick and cured the blinds without administering a single dose of drugs.
In Law, He is the Author.
In Economics, He disproved the Law of Diminishing Return by feeding five thousand men with two fishes and five loaves of bread.
In Politic, He was the King of the Jews and now King of kings, Lord of Lords.
In Religion, He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
In Moral, we love because He first loves us.
In History, History is His Story.

Colossians 2:2~3: My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

13 comments:

  1. Good Friday morning, brother! :)

    WOW!! What a cool post! You are really good; I love it!

    I hope your week-end is especially nice and refreshing, in mind, body, and Spirit.

    I have been thinking of Penny's lovely food lately. Your pictures are sweet torture. I am still working on "salt" in my mind. The savor of salt must be Grace for without it we become ineffectual...hmmm.

    Love you, Alan. You make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I loved this........I know I will always be blessed whenever I visit you! Thanks again brother!! You are such a joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie,

    We have been influenced by Matt’s in joining our friends and we want to stay at your farm too…!!! Even Adrian is interested to know where North Carolina is by searching Wikipedia…! Well, I presume this is flesh cos’ James 4:15 says, “Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.””

    I realized this “Salt” is a big thing to God. As for men, salt plays just a little part in their life. I was trigged by Matt’s reply on Paul’s prayer in Philemon which I’ve quoted. He reminded me that our LOVE is derived from FAITH not WORK and this shocked my spirit a bit! Tell him about this.

    So with this quote from Matt, I realized that this “Salt” is what Paul mentioned in 1 Corinthians 14:13 – And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. Without His GRACE, we can never have faith, hope and love. This is the saltiness the Bible talks about and the greatest is love!!! Without His GRACE, we lost the saltiness and to be thrown out and trampled by men…

    Woo… my spirit man is blessed and I preach myself happy! I feel it!!!

    We love you all and this is not from our flesh but our spirit…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lydia,

    It is school holiday in our country and Adrian is returning his book to the school. Chemistry, Biology, Physic, Mathematic and … all in a stack. The Lord said, “All these are found in Me!”

    Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever! (Psalm 106:1)

    He is the Light of the world.

    Grace, grace and grace…!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi bro, great revelation man! God is good... all the time. Just imagine how would your teachers respond to those answers you have in your exams?? :)) That would be fun!! Well, I guess the best answer they can give is Amen!

    Christ and only Christ! the mystery of God, the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, and you are so full of Him. Praise Abba!! Keep coming man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, everything is of Him, by Him, for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi yaso,

    If a country can adapt this system as her educational program, I think this country will be greatly blessed! Mmm... Why not we make a proposal to Obama before he appoints the Education Minister?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joel,

    You are right Joel! A goooooood AMEN to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alan, turely our country be so blessed if only we put Him first in our lives than frighting over the name Allah. You are a man of wisdom, may be you shall consider becoming our next Minister of Education?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, let's log in www.waitlonglong.com.my...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adrian has a heart to see the world, surely his Father gave him that heart??? :)

    Thanks for the salty thoughts.

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS POST! This is the best and simple message that shows how aweseome and magnificent is our God. My heart leaped with joy to know that we're worshipping a mighty God.. We're so blessed.. Thank you Jesus for the cross... And as for Adrian, you will have the opportunity to see the world coz Your Father in heaven will see to it to fulfill your dreams. :) Lots of love to the Hiu family. Thank you for the food for mind, body and soul.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Feliadakahtidakada!

    You have touch His heart! You are indeed His beloved! The world knows His deeds but you know His ways! It is His way that He uses simple thing to confront mighty thing.

    You are blessed...!!!

    ReplyDelete