Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Thoughts on Prayer


Philemon 3 ~ 7

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother/sister, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.


A gracious dedication to my readers

3 comments:

  1. Thank you my dearest brother Alan for your heart felt prayer and truly this is love, the love of Christ that flows through your heart to all of us. Praise to our Daddy for His love. The greatest love of all. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers!

    We are one Body in Christ and what I lack He supplies in you; I am greatly blessed.

    When I started blogging I asked to "see the Body" and my Father has given me more than I could have asked or imagined! The Spirit speaks to me yet my brothers write it! My soul is heavy; my brothers encourage me. He meets my needs through you!! How good and awesome is our Father to connect hearts around the world!

    Grace & love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace has changed me and I begin to appreciate how Apostle Paul felt when he said, "I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints."

    This faith from His grace never fail to produce love... Praise God He chose to GRACE me...!

    ReplyDelete