Tuesday, November 04, 2008

G.R.A.C.E.


God is love. His nature is love. His love is different from human love. He demonstrated His love by offer up His Darling Son for us. God made His Darling Son who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in His Darling Son.

1 John 4:10 - This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Indeed, this is love, not that we have done magnificent thing that we deserved God’s love but at our worst, while we are still sinners, he sent His begotten Son, Jesus Christ to die for us on the Cross…

Indeed, this is love that the moment we come to know about this divine love, this providence had already been fully lavished at the expense of His Darling Son…

Indeed, this is love that through the death of His Darling Son, God bound Himself by cutting an everlasting contract with us sealed by the Blood of His Darling Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life…

Indeed, this is love so that, having been justified by His grace; we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life…

Indeed, this is love that He who did not spare His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things…?

Indeed, this is love; for we know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that though He was rich, yet for our sakes He became poor, that we through His poverty might become rich…

Indeed, this is love; for God is able to make all grace abound towards us, that we, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have abundance for every good work…

Indeed, this is love that my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus…

Indeed, this is love, for no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” and “Amen” in Christ…

Indeed, this is love in vain, if we cannot see G.R.A.C.E. (God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense).


7 comments:

  1. G.R.A.C.E. (God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense).

    Yes brother, this is greatest love story ever. Not that we love... but that He loves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is heavy when I wrote the last line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah my brother, you are hurting for those who will not accept the gift so freely given, Grace.

    Remember just as the Holy Spirit continued to woo and draw us and allow us to become broken so that we might see this gift, so He will work in others. We will continue to declare Truth and to love.

    How can we possibly think to earn so great a gift??

    Be of good cheer. Love is not in vain; Love never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much peace to you Alan, I wonder if at times His heart breaks for us, as He yearns for his own to know His love......I love His love, I don't fully grasp His love, but I love it!

    Here's another acronym for ya God's Ridiculous Agape Captivating Everyone!!

    Grace to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, I don’t know why this time around I delay to reply your comment. I had a thought in my mine and I could not put out in words.

    And came Lydia with her words of comfort… “I wonder if at times His heart breaks for us, as He yearns for his own to know His love......I love His love, I don't fully grasp His love, but I love it!” That was the thought in my mine and I had my goose bumps all over!!!

    Indeed, this is greatest love story ever. Not that we love... but that He loves…

    I got it!!! Yaso, Jamie and Lydia… Your comments glorify His love in the foundation of His grace. Indeed, this is love in vain FOR US, if we cannot see His G.R.A.C.E.!

    “Remember just as the Holy Spirit continued to woo and draw us and allow us to become broken so that we might see this gift, so He will work in others and God's Ridiculous Agape Captivating Everyone. This is greatest love story ever. Not that we love... but that He loves…” How beautiful is this combination…

    Once again, thank you Jamie for your contribution in magnifying His love and Lydia, you are indeed, entering a new beginning (8 years) in your marriage with fresh anointing!!!

    And of course not forgetting Yaso, you are always a revelation to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God's Ridiculous Agape Captivating Everyone. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God! Alan, you've put them all together so beautifully. Indeed, His love is the greatest of all.

    ReplyDelete