Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


This note on 25 Random Things About Me was originally posted at my Facebook in respond to the tags from Lydia Grewell, Jamie Weeks and Felicia Chew. After I have received their notes on the 25 Random Things About Themselves, I have no idea on what to write about myself.... 25 random things about myself, that's a lot!!! It was until yesterday morning, when I was confessing God's word and this beautiful idea came to my mind... hey, this is me, this is the REAL me!!!

Somehow, I felt led to post the note here because these words of God are good food for our spirit-man. Let us confess (Homo Logo) the same thing that God say about us...! Let us identify ourselves with Him. Let us FEAST and FEED our spirit-man. The Holy Spirit will bear witness to the truth that we confess and transform us from glory to glory!!!


1) I’m His Beloved and was saved by grace through faith.

2) I’m highly favored, greatly blessed and deeply loved.

3) I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

4) I’m the apple of His eye.

5) I’m a New Creation. Born again, Spirit filled, tongue speaking and devil chasing.

6) As Christ is, so am I in this world.

7) I walk by faith, not by sight!

8) I love because He first loves me.

9) I’m the disciple whom Jesus loves.

10) I was given the ministry of reconciliation and I’m Christ’s ambassador.

11) I’m also a royal priesthood.

12) I want myself to be the least of all, for the Bible says: from the least to the greatest, they will know Him!

13) I'm blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ and I 'm blessed to be a blessing.

14) I know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that I through His poverty might become rich!

15) I want my heart to be strengthened by grace.

16) The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not be want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for He is with; His rod and His staff, they comfort me. He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

17) He was pierced for my transgressions, He was crushed for my iniquities; the punishment that brought me peace was upon Him, and by His wounds I am healed.

18) His grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in my weakness.

19) Christ in me, the hope of glory!

20) Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within me.

21) He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for me, how shall he not with Him also freely give me all things?

22) My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

23) God is able to make all grace abound to me, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work.

24) I ask God to fill me with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.

25) As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment