Sunday, May 03, 2009

"MAN Go"


One year ago, Penny made a Mango Cheese Cake for our Elder Alex's birthday. We celebrated his birthday at our K Group because it was on Friday then. Ever since that night, the word "Man go" kept echoing in my head with the verse from Mark 16:15 kept knocking at my heart... I then released that through this Mango Cheese Cake, the Lord prompted me to share the Gospel through blogging...

Elder Alex with his Mango Cheese Cake - The Evangelistic Cake

Mark 16:15 ~ And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

On the 25th of May last year, Norman helped me to create a blog entitled: "See The World Through His Heart". I did not think hard for a blog title then, it just flown out of me. I felt nice, Penny said nothing, Norman and Adrian said cool, so that's it. My first post was the Mango Cheese Cake ~ An Evangelistic Cake.

Looking back at this one year of blogging, I have seen the faithfulness of our Lord and there is nothing could be written if the Spirit did not lead or prompt. There were times when I was doing the final editing, I was amazed that what I was about to share could be changed totally according to the will of the Spirit. For this, I am referring to the post on Tithing. I encountered the most amazing experience through the post on Fasting that in a flick of a second, I could have the revelation for what to write.

In this one year of blogging life, I can conclude that in every part of the world, the battle is between grace and legalism. What is happening to me in Kuching is also happening in your place. When you are with "grace", you see more and more of Jesus... if you are with "legalism", you see more and more of yourselves...

This one year of blogging life also bought me numerous gracious friend from all over the world. It is amazing to know that though we have never met, we shared the same Spirit and message. Now I am trying my best to recall these friends I met in sequence...


Julie Morris of Voice Of Grace
Lydia Joy of A Joy To Be Me
Craig Glenn of The Rising Sons of Grace
Ryan & Jamie Weeks of Better Than We Know
cybeRange of Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory
Cajetan (Rejoice) of New Covenant Believer
Yaso of The Is My Beloved Son, Hear Him!
Joel Brueseke of Grace Roots
Jim Hoag of Mission Now
Richard of richurch
Stanley Wong of The Logical Christian
Michelle Ben of My Life, My Boy & My Baby


Thank you guys for your gracious friendship through blogging. I also wish to thank all my readers for your support, encouragement and prayer. To conclude this post, I wish to dedicate my favorite Psalm as a blessing to you all...


Psalm 128
A song of ascents.

1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD,
who walk in his ways.

2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.

3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your sons will be like olive shoots
around your table.

4 Thus is the man blessed
who fears the LORD.

5 May the LORD bless you from Zion
all the days of your life;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem,

6 and may you live to see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel.

I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may be able to comprehend with all the Saints what is the width and length and depth and height — to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

4 comments:

  1. Alan ~ I don't think I've ever commented on here before but I read your blog regularly and it's a fresh glass of mango juice, INDEED! THANK YOU FROM the WEST COAST of CANADA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyliss,

    I've been to your blog... cool! Jot down what He has shown you. When you look back, you'll know He is faithful...

    Blessing from this part of the world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan,

    Amen! I receive the blessing in Jesus' name :-) "Coincidentally", I commented on both your posts on tithing and fasting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalom Stanley,

    This is indeed a God Incidence... and you are really bless to be a blessing... Keep writing for the Lord!

    Grace, grace, grace...

    ReplyDelete