Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do Not Worry

It was the morning of 4th June 2008, the day the increase of fuel price took effect. I was sitting on my “throne” dispensing my duty after the morning breakfast. As I was trying to reign over my situation, some thoughts came in my mind and I was a bit disturbed, particularly on the fuel price increase.

Suddenly, I heard a voice rose up inside of me, saying, “Hey, listen to the bird!” Well, birds were singing joyfully outside my house. What stunned me was that, I did not even notice the birds before I heard the voice. Maybe I was too occupied with my thoughts.


Immediately I was set free from those concerns because Jesus said on the Mount of Beatitudes in Matthews 6:26 ~ Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?


Visit www.joyfultoons.com for more joyful Christian cartoons

Jesus says do not worry, is that beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment