Tuesday, March 17, 2009

See The World Through His Heart


When I was young in the Lord, I used to “stand” together with the disciples and the crowds when I was reading the Books of Gospel. I ended up finding myself trying hard to obey lots of rule and regulation or trying to understand what the Lord wanted me to do. By standing among the disciples or the crowds, I also found the Lord hard to understand as I heard His people asked Him “this”, and He would answer them “that”. It's kind of funny though...

As the Holy Spirit started to tighten up the "loose" truth inside of me, I began to release that since I am a new creation, and I am in Christ seated at the right hand of the Father in heavenly place, I have to change my position by sitting with Christ whenever I read the Books of Gospel i.e. seeing things through His heart. This changed of position help me to hear His heart beat and His heart beat revolutionaries the way I read the Bible.

In Luke 12:54~59 on the interpreting of the Times, this passage suddenly came to my senses that the Lord wanted to tell His people at that time to expect the arrival of the grace dispensation and only by His grace not their self effort that every penny would be paid for them to get out of their spiritual prison. The Lord continued on to rebuke the self righteous attitude of His people from their reaction through the tragedy of the Tower of Siloam in Galilee.

The Father says, “I desire mercy, not sacrifice.” If we are to stand with the Jewish people looking towards God, we will end up making ourselves very busy in offering sacrifices. If we stand beside Him and see the world through His heart, we will be melted by His amazing love when we release that He is so merciful that he chose to ordain the sacrificial of innocent Lamb for our sins so that we can come back to Him freely and safely. He wants us to focus on His mercy not the sacrifice. By His mercy and grace and His great love for us, He even went to the extent of finding fault with the ordinance of animals sacrificial and once and for all, He offered up His beloved Darling Son as sacrifice for our sins.… is this not His grace?

Luke 12:54-56 ~ Then He also said to the multitudes, "Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, 'A shower is coming'; and so it is. And when you see the south wind blow, you say, 'There will be hot weather'; and there is. Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?

I used to see the remark "You of little faith" as a condemnation from the Lord. I used to feel the Lord is condemning me for not having a big faith., but now I understand that my faith towards Him is always too little whenever I try to depend on myself. Now, the warm tender voice of "You of little faith" always draws me back to depending on Him with undescribable "shalom" peace in my heart...

Oh Lord, What is man that You are mindful of him...?

Psalm 8

8:1 To the Chief Musician. On the Instrument of Gath. A Psalm of David. O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set Your glory above the heavens!
8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.
8:3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
8:4 What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?
8:5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
8:6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
8:7 All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field,
8:8 The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas.
8:9 O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth!

The revelation knowledge of His grace will draw us nearer to Him while our arrogance and ignorance in producing our own righteousness through law keeping alienate us from Him... Oh you of little faith, how is it that you do not discern this time?

See the world through His heart....and you will have revelation knowledge of His grace.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful...simply wonderful!

    Hee Hee, I, too, just referred to being seated at the Father's right hand! Half a world apart and yet joined by His Spirit! What a blessing you are, my brother Alan!!

    I, also, LOVED the Affirmation post! Marvelous!

    Love to Penny, Adrian, & Norman along with yourself! Have a beautiful week-end. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weep when I read this post again... All the while we are "missing the mark"! My flesh will still ask, "If there is not sacrifice, how are we going to approach God?" But my spirit man will answer, "When we focus on His mercy, His grace is there to lavish on us."

    What a warfare... Didn't He gave up His One and only Begotten Son for us? We are created as the object of His love and yet we are turning away from His love. How is it that we do not discern this time?

    ReplyDelete