Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Tale Of An Eagle


When I was hatched into this spiritual realm, I did not really know my real identity. I resembled myself through my surrounding. I followed what others were doing; I learned my speech and my language from the people around me… This went on for years until one day; people around me seemed to find out that I was different from them. They said my thinking was different from them; my revelation was different from them; they could hardly understand the thing that I shared, and they could hardly understand the language I used…

From that day onwards, I was in a stage of dilemma. From that day onwards, I found myself being isolated by the multitudes; they somehow recognized that I was very different from them… From that day onwards, I started to realize that I was tired of trying to look alike among them… From that day onwards, I was tired of learning the way they flied. From that day onwards, an urge inside of me magnified, telling me that I should be looking up in the blue sky and fly…

As I began to look to the Sun of Righteousness and stretch my wings, I created a tremor in my surrounding. I was doing something that nobody was doing in our midst… but as I put my focus on the Bright Morning Star, I flapped my wings and I was lifted up in the mighty current of the Holy Ghost. Instead of flapping my wings, I was soaring… Wow…! As I was soaring in the blue sky, the current of the Holy Ghost was cleansing me, refreshing me, strengthening me, electrifying me and energizing me!!! My whole being was more cleansed, more refreshed, more strengthened, more electrified and more energized than ever. It was much better than those scheduled rituals performed by the chicken farm owner.

I have found my identity; I know who I am now! I am an eagle not a chicken! I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus not a sinner saved by grace! I am speaking the language of GRACE! Righteousness is the rightful status of an eagle, a gift from God. The language of an eagle is GRACE!!! That is why eagle is used as a symbol for the Gospel of John and among all the Apostles, only the Apostle John portrayed grace and truth came through Jesus! Hallelujah!!!!

That is why they could not understand my language! They need to know that their righteousness is a gift from God, or else they will still be working hard like chicken busy cultivating their own righteousness in a grounded, self isolated, smelly farm that is full of dung! Although Grace is everywhere, ever present in their midst; but grace is a language that you can only understand after you have the knowledge of your righteousness is a gift from God not of your own!

Romans 5:21b ~ even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

That is why the Apostle John had the revelation to portray the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the Gospel of John as the Holy Spirit comes to convict the sin (singular sin, sin of unbelief) of the world and convicts the believers of righteousness!

Abraham, a Pagan in the midst of the desert, before any tribes of Israelite existed, was called by God and he believed the same gospel we believed. It was then credited to him as righteousness! It is then written: The righteous will live by faith and for those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham! This blue sky up there is the place where our Lord Jesus had restored for us. That is the realm where all the Abraham blessings are reinstalled! That is what our Lord had promised our father Abraham! Wow... blue sky, everything nice! So soar, eagles soar!

Genesis 26:4-5 ~ I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

I will never want to go back to that smelly farm where I was once hatched ever more! But I know deep down in my heart that when the Lord leads, I will fly back to that farm and show them that we are eagle not chicken.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I am so glad that as eagles, we soar in the sky and are always looking up, not looking down and pecking on the ground for food. Under grace, we look up to the Sun of righteousness, not hang our heads to look to self...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue sky, everything nice! This blue sky is meant for eagles! Again Kat, you are the one who started with eagle in Facebook!

    An anointed New Testament Prophet lah you! Prophet can also write Psalm you know! So confirm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thank you much for your encouragement Alan. Btw I just changed my blogs' banners to the picture of an eagle ;) to remind us we are meant to soar like eagles and our youth and energy is renewed like the eagle's too!

    ReplyDelete