Saturday, July 05, 2008

Godly Advice


I found this Godly advice in my computer folder. I do not usually save this kind of mail in my folder unless it is a good one. Well, I presume it is good to share if it is good eh! Anyway, I have made a few changes to make it to be in line with the truth of the gospel.

The four blessed "looks":

Look back and thank God!
It's finished!
Look forward and trust God!
He is the author and finisher of our faith!
Look around and serve God!
He loves people, so let us love people too!
Look within and find God!
Christ in us, the hope of glory!

I asked Jesus, "How do I get the best out of my life?"

Jesus said, "Face your past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence and look to your future without fear! For I'm with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you!."

Without our Lord, our week is: Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirsday, Fightday, Shatterday and Sinday! So allow Him to be with you every day.

Friend, life is short but is a wonderful journey. Believe the truth and forgive quickly., love truly, laugh uncontrollably. Have your wonderful journey with Him!

1 comment: