Tuesday, July 01, 2008

His Heart is For Us


I was enlightened by my Lord to share this message during last Sunday's Holy Communion.

My Lord prompted me to Matthew 26:17~28 on Monday morning (23-06-2008). This passage is about Jesus who had the last supper with His disciples. I was puzzling and told my Lord that it would not be my turn to share in the communion yet. But on Thursday morning, I received a SMS from Eleanor, asking me to share in the coming Sunday. Then I began to understand what was going on. Well, as I looked back, I found myself still very much bond by schedule instead of His leading. I have to renew my mind on this.

As I was reading this passage, He shown me that He did not say anything about His Body. Jesus just gave thanks, broke it and gave to his disciples saying, “Take and eat, this is my body.” While on the element of His blood, He was very clear. He took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.”

He is very clear! The blood is for the forgiveness of sins. But what about Your body, Lord?

Well brother Alan, you don’t know those verses in Isaiah 53 meh...?

Yes I know, but there must be some more….

My Lord led me back a few verses on the account of Him, telling His disciples that someone in their midst is about to betrayed Him and in John’s account, the Bible says Jesus was troubled in Spirit. Interestingly, Jesus was troubled. Immediately, I realized that under such a circumstances, what He did was He brought His trouble to the table and He gave thanks! That was how He dueled with His trouble.

Folks, what is troubling you at the moment? Be it big or small, bring all your troubles to the table and give thanks to our heavenly Father! For He had prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemies.

His heart is for us and I am going to show you how gracious He is when come to blessing us. (My heart teared when He shown me this revelation)!

He is very precise with the curses that are against us. He said, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” Sin is destructive and is against us and He hates sin. He is so precise in this that He said His blood was shed for the forgiveness of sins. He is God, He says the word and it shall be done. He saw that it is good for our sins to be forgiven. It is written clearly for the element of His blood that His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. Can we believe that? Unfortunately, there are still many Christians who do not believe that their sins are forgiven, past, present and future, although it is clearly written.


Now on the element of His body, He did not say anything about it. Ha... ha... who can believe what I am going to share? Well, he who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Folks, His heart is for us. When come to blessings, He just pours out His heart to bless us without any limitation! He is God and He just cannot limit Himself when comes to blessings. He has given us a blank cheque folks...! What is your trouble? Just fill it in. Any troubles, all the troubles and every troubles, just fill it in and bring them to the table and give thanks to Him! Because He had already finished dealing with everything that is of curses and that is against us on the cross two thousand years ago! All the curses and all the bad things that are against us had been finished on the cross! Bring your troubles to the Load's table, show them to the principalities and remind them that all these troubles had been settled and had been taken care of by the cross two thousand years ago! At the same time, we are glorifying the heavenly Father by remembering the awesome works that Jesus had accomplished at the cross!

He is God! What He says come to pass! He just cannot afford to mention a particular trouble of ours here and if He did mention, by the thing that He mentioned, He limits other blessings from flowing towards us! His broken body is a blank cheque and is also an open dated cheque. We can fill in everything and we can use it any time we want. Just fill it in, and use it! He did not limit Himself, so make sure that we do not limit Him. Hallelujah……….

No matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through Him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment