Saturday, July 26, 2008

Joseph Prince @ Eurospirit Conference 2008 in Leiden, The Netherlands

Dear Alan,

I came across your great blog! Good stuff over there.
One comment about the link I send, it is not Ps. Prince preaching to the Jews, in fact it is a recording of the Eurospirit Conference 2008 in Leiden, The Netherlands. I was Ps. Prince translator and stage host.

Maybe you can alter the heading of your link.

God Bless

Lodi Kuijvenhoven
Pastor
Harvest Ministries.


People, I was wrong about this! It was all because I posted my link according to the label in You Tube. Anyway, I want to thank Pastor Lodi, the translator and stage host of this conference for correcting my foolish mistake... :)

-------------------------------------------------------

This man of God is fulfilling the prophecy of the Bible that in the end time, the Gentiles will preach the good news back to the Jews. He was preaching in Israel in conjunction with the celebration of Israel's 60th year coming back as a nation and he was addressing the issues of the world against the Jews as well as the love of God for the Jews. He was preaching the new covenant truth and expounding grace to point Jesus to the Jews. The message is touching and is refreshing. Watch the magnification of God's glory in his message and his heart and love for the people of Israel.







I am delighted to witness this on video and is the joy of my heart to see the sound of grace being echo in the land of the Bible.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alan,

    This sermon is great. However, this was not Pastor preaching in Israel, but during "Eurospirit conference 2008", in The Netherlands.

    Have a great day and God blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beloved Christian! I found these clips from You Tube and I followed the labeled.

    Indeed, this is a good message to the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Thank you so much for your part in sharing the message of God's grace.

    www.oasnet.net
    Looking for grace filled church planters to reach the world.

    -Lucas Miles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for achurch of grace in the nyc area

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Alan,

    I came across your great blog! Good stuf overthere.
    One comment abouve the link I send, it is not Ps. Prince preaching to the jews, in fact it is a recording of the Eurospirit Conference 2008 in Leiden, The Netherlands. I was Ps. Prince translator and stage host.
    Maybe you can alter the heading of your link.

    God Bless

    Lodi Kuijvenhoven
    Pastor
    Harvest Ministries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastor Lodi Kuijvernhoven,

    Thank you for informing of my mistake. I have changed the link accordingly...

    Blessing to you and your Harvest Ministries.

    ReplyDelete