Monday, July 28, 2008

This Is Our God


I am honored and blessed to be among the first to have this special edition CD+DVD album “This Is My God” in Malaysia, as I was told that this DVD is still undergoing Censorship Board and will only be released next month. This album was released during 2008 Hillsong Conference.

I wish to express my thankfulness to Roselind and Stanley (William’s Sister and Brother in Law) for blessing me with this album. Roselind and Stanley are living in Sydney and they worship in Hillsong Church. We had dinner together with William’s family and Richard’s family last night. During the fellowship, we could feel that Stanley and Roselind are overflowing with the Father’s love for William. Out of the overflow, we are being blessed as well.

Well, this is the grace of our heavenly Father. This Is Our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment