Sunday, October 05, 2008

How Deep Is Your Love?


I just cannot figure out how deep is Jesus' love for me. I can only say Jesus loves me this I know. You loves me so much that even without my knowing; You had already died for me on the Cross. Even when I was not formed in my mother’s womb, You had already blessed me in the heavenly realm with every spiritual blessing in Christ two thousand years ago. You are truly jealously in love with me that You protected me from any forms of destruction and gently guards me to Your love. You had finished doing everything on the Cross just for me without my knowledge. You had restored every blessing on the Cross just for me without me knowing.

Now that I know You loves me; is there anything leave for me to do so as for me to deserve Your love? Is it not Your grace that makes me the recipient of all these blessings? Even if I fall now, I fall into Your Grace… because I can never know how deep is Your love!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning!

    Thank you for these words; we can never hear too much Truth.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Grace to you and your family.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,

    How are you feeling today?

    I read through your post "sick and tired of being sick and tired" again. There are a lot of truths in there and that is how we recover. No only for sickness, everything!

    We are all in His good hand cos' we can never know how deep is His love!

    Grace to everyone at home.:)

    ReplyDelete