Friday, October 03, 2008

I Fall Into His Grace


I just come back from Kuala Lumpur after sending my son Norman to his college for his Photography course. Kind of miss him though...

We are all caught in a mix feeling of missing him and yet knowing well that he needs to step forward to enter into the new level that the Lord is preparing him for. The Lord is always faithful to comfort me by showing the personal message "When I fall, I fall into His Grace" that Norman has put on his MSN. The Lord is setting me free by showing me this message on his MSN...! Norman is in the center of His Heart and he is already a pearl of the field shining with the radiant of His Grace.

Son, I'm proud of you for your have personally tasted His Grace and know the meaning of His Grace. Do not be afraid of falling son; for if you fall, you will always fall into the power of His Kingdom. You know He loves you... praise Him and always give thanks to Him. It is all by His grace.

Thank you Lord, for You are always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment